Friday, May 11, 2007

9-to-5-er for a week

Hola vacitos and vacitas! :) Now that the week has come to an end, I finally have the time to make a post! I've been a 9-to-5-er the past week, you see, conducting whole day seminars for students who wish to learn HTML and Flash. My oh my how I've forgotten what it's like to work on a fixed whole-day schedule. It was quite the rude awakening. And the fact that I even managed to awaken in the morning was quite a momentous achievement. So now I feel like my weekend is much more special, as the days that have gone by had given me very little time to relax. I kind of liked it actually - this whole working 9 to 5 thing that you corporate vacas have been so accustomed to (although I have this feeling that you want to drop a large, heavy stoned cow on my head for saying that). I shall surely miss it, for next week, I am back to my regular routine. But in the meantime, I feel a sense of oneness with the corporatarians (I just made a word up) of the world who spend long working days and drink copious amounts of coffee.

1 comment:

niña bonita said...

congratulations! you have had a taste of the corporate life. believe me, it's only the first spoon-full that taste good. after that, it's an endless buffet of stress! :)