Friday, January 26, 2007

The Buzz worthy

This is just too fun-eee to not share! So there's a Comtec gimmick tonight at Mati which i wasn't able to go to since i had to make poopoo because the tsokolate batirol i had for dinner doubled as a laxative. So i sent my regrets to the Bovine Diva who quickly replied: "It's OK. But *BEEP* (i had to edit my post due to her divaness. let's just call her TONI...as in toni pinangang) is here and you're missing this."

Hahaha. I tell you, if i didnt need to poop, i'd go just to see that priceless moment! she really knows how to motivate me! ;P

2 comments:

niña bonita said...

aw, you missed it!
she could've been "the one".

pouty said...

What are you talking about?!?! She's the one??? Hahaha. The bovine Diva would kill me and digest me in all of her stomachs!